Monk

Hi there..

Not 100% sure what your query is asking, Im guessing that you are wanting to
drag a formula into other cells but are finding the formula automatically
changes the cell number/letter (which you may not want) ..?!!

.... If this is the query, then add a $ in front of the cell formula letter
or number to prevent the changes from accruing

ie.. A4 (use A$4 to keep the number from changing / using $A$4 stops the
letter & number from changing)

Hope this helps..

"ISMEGORDO" wrote:

Hi there all,

I know it can be done I just forget the naming of this cell

I want to have several Cells that the formula in it has One Particular cell
in it, I want to then be able to click and Drag this formula Down the page to
Autofill the celles bello, But that one Cell (in the formula cannot change)

ie:Cell D2 =(A4 *B6)
Cell D3 =(A4 * B7)
And So On I am Pretty sure that the cel A4 had ! in it to keep that from
moving to the next cell when auto filling

Any Idead Thanks In Advance

Gordon