Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vasant Nanavati Vasant Nanavati is offline

Default Class Module query

I don't think you can make subclasses from a class, but I'm not an expert on
class modules. Perhaps if you post your code, you may get more meaningful
help.

--

Vasant

"Darren Hill" wrote in message
I have a number of comboboxes grouped via a class module. At the end of

the
class module, I want to subdivide the ctrls into sets using a select case
based on the ctrl.name.
But when I attach code to these buttons, it fails.

My query: is there a problem with this approach (having macros triggered

by
just a subset of the collection)?
I think the problem could be hidden in my code, but I just want to

eliminate
the above possibility.

Darren