Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frick Frick is offline

Default One slight problem found

Hi Bob,

The solution works great!

I discovered a slight problem that I did not anticipate in my earlier posts.
Don't flame me because it was as a consequence of how well the sheet works
that I thought it could be expanded.

In range D1:F1 on the original model I entered the 3 currency rates. With
your new code when anyone of the rates are changed the target range cells
update.

Here's what the problem is now. I have added more sheets for different
areas and built a summary sheet to bring forward certain totals. On the
summary sheet I have added a section to enter the currency rates Main
Summary F83:H83 and then linked the backup worksheets D1:F1 to Main Summary
F83:H83. This way I don't have to go to each sheet and change each
currency. Makes sense, but now the worksheets don't update when any one of
the currencies are updated on the summary sheet. As long as the the cells
in D1:F1 are values on the sheets, changes are updated. However, with D1:F1
as reference cells to the main summary sheet, now when changes are made on
the summary sheet the target range cells don't update.

So, have a cup of coffee, kick back and give it a thought.

Thanks,

Frick