Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Locachica[_7_] Locachica[_7_] is offline

Default question about custom button

I have made a macro for my department mates to use. I wanted to make
custom button so when you click on it the macro is executed..

Ok so far I have put the button in a toolbar and attached it to th
macro... the problem I have is that when I click on it the macro fil
opens but this is not what I want, what I want is that when you clic
on it the macro is executed (but the file not opened)...

I have seen in another mate's PC such a custom button somebody els
installed (before I even started to work there) to print with a specia
format. The mate just needs to press the button and voila, it's done
In addition, the button has some text sth like "print ???format"

Does anybody know how to a) run the macro by just clicking on th
custom button (without opening macro??) b) write a text next to th
custom button icon?

THANKS!!