Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul B[_6_] Paul B[_6_] is offline

Default More games than work

Sammy, have a look at John Walkenbach's PUP 2000 add-in, includes four
games: video poker, Dice Game (like
Yahtzee), Bomb Hunt (like Minesweeper), and Hangman.
http://j-walk.com/ss/pup/pup5/features.htm

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2000 & 97
"Sammy" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a card game usng Excel. I know I have
seen "dice" games and "keno" games on different web sites,
but I was wondering if someone has taken the time to
develope a poker like game?

Sammy