Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jon Peltier[_6_] Jon Peltier[_6_] is offline

Default Assign Chart Title w/ VBA

Answered in the charting group.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
http://PeltierTech.com/Excel/Charts/
_______

Bob Barnes wrote:

Last month, Jon Peltier was kind enough to give me the below code to set a Chart's Title.

With ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("OneMonth").ChartObjects (2).Chart
.HasTitle = True
.ChartTitle.Text = "Monthly Scrap Dollars"
End With

My question, I am not able to concatenate a named Range like...
.ChartTitle.Text = "Monthly Scrap Dollars " & ATitle --- where ATitle is a named range filled in
thru automation within Access (yes it works from Access)...IE "From 1/1/04 To 1/19/04"

I am trying similar code, but it won't work...only a string w/o concatenation is working.

Can it be done?

TIA - Bob