Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jeff[_24_] Jeff[_24_] is offline

Default HELP - lost post

Cheers Bob,

That's great. Yep, that was indeed my post. Appreciate your time and help

Regards
Jeff

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
I did a search in Google Groups Advanced using your name and saw one post
from you(?) on 15th, regarding filtering, with this reply from Debra
Dalgleish

You can add a column to your table, and use it to calculate whether the
fields match. For example, if On Hand is in column B and Reorder is in
column C, enter the following formula in the new column:

=IF(B2=C2,"","X")

Copy the formula down to all rows, then filter that column for X

Or, to find rows where the OnHand is less than or equal to the Reorder
point:
=IF(B2<=C2,"X","")

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Jeff" wrote in message

I posted an "ad" on around the 15th janurary, but each time i log into
outlook express, i can only read messages back as far as the 16th

how can I get to read old messages ? (i am hoping their might be replies

my post)

thanks
Jeff