Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Merlin63 Merlin63 is offline

Default Comparing data in Excel with VBA

To copy it to another sheet would be great. The only problem I found
is that if I copy the data to another sheet, there is a possibility
that the column with all of the data (that would contain the items not
found) would have quite a few empty cells in it. I would need to have
another macro that would take all of the blank cells, remove them and
condense the results in the one column (obviously making it easier to
view). How hard is this to do with VBA?

Also, thanks very much for the help of everyone... I never would have
guessed that I would have received this much of a response!

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 19:01:22 -0800, "Peter Atherton"
wrote:

It is possible to copy the list of these items within the
same sheet or to another. Presumably, with would make it
easier to view?