Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Barnes[_5_] Bob Barnes[_5_] is offline

Default Assign Chart Title w/ VBA

Last month, Jon Peltier was kind enough to give me the below code to set a Chart's Title

With ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("OneMonth").ChartObjects (2).Char
.HasTitle = Tru
.ChartTitle.Text = "Monthly Scrap Dollars
End Wit

My question, I am not able to concatenate a named Range like..
.ChartTitle.Text = "Monthly Scrap Dollars " & ATitle --- where ATitle is a named range filled i
thru automation within Access (yes it works from Access)...IE "From 1/1/04 To 1/19/04

I am trying similar code, but it won't work...only a string w/o concatenation is working

Can it be done

TIA - Bo