Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tushar Mehta Tushar Mehta is offline

Default UserForm as Progress Indicator

For a few possibilities, see my post at
http://www.mrexcel.com/board2/viewto...?p=88129#88129

Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
I am trying to use a UserForm as a progress indicator.
The idea is to create a label within a frame within a
userform and then adjust (in real time) the label's width
as a percent complete indication. This works OK as long
as the code "starts" in the UserForm code area using, say,
UserForm_Activiate. But as soon as I move all the code
outside of the UserForm code area, problems occur.
not get the userform to relinquish "control" after that.
How do I tell the userform to "stay visible" and "let me
update you" now and again.