Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Populating Combobox Methods

Todd,

Put the values in a worksheet range, and set the ListFillRange property
(ControlSource if it's a Userform) of the combobox to point at that range.
You would still need to initialise ListIndex.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Todd Huttenstine" wrote in message
Is there an easier/shorter way to populate a combobox with
values in a particular range, other the method I am
using? Below is the method I use to populate combobox. I
used combobox23 as an example...

Dim rng As Range
With Worksheets(8)
Set rng = .Range("C1:C100")
End With
For Each Cell In rng
If Cell.Value < "" Then
ComboBox23.AddItem Cell.Value
End If
Next
ComboBox23.Value = "Please Select"

Isnt there a shorter code to achieve the same goal?

Thank you

Todd Huttenstine