Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default remove all blank or empty rows

As previously stated:

if you can determine an empty row by having a blank cell in a single column

columns(1).SpecialCells(xlblanks).Entirerow.Delete

is also a possibility

Sub DeleteBank()
columns(1).SpecialCells(xlblanks).Entirerow.Delete
End sub

is how you use it.

Tom Ogilvy

Ron de Bruin wrote in message
Tom's example will delete every row with a empty cell in column A
<columns(1) is the same as columns("A")

I will not look if there are values in the other columns

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003)

" wrote in

message ...
Thanks Tom for your input and that would work but I'm not
sure how to use it
Ron offered and excellent solution based on your

description. Just to add:
if you can determine an empty row by having a blank cell

in a single column

columns(1).SpecialCells(xlblanks).Entirerow.Delet e

is also a possibility

Tom Ogilvy

wrote in
message ...
That worked Great Thanks Very much I work on and off for
two days on that