Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Fogleman Mike Fogleman is offline

Default Excel Closing Problem

Without seeing the code I would guess that a userform is still loaded into
memory. Make sure all forms are Unloaded after they are hidden. If a form
needs to remain loaded into memory so subsequent code can use its properties
or values, then perhaps Unload the form in ThisWorkbook Before_Close event.

Unload UserForm1

If this is not seemingly the problem, post your code for more help.
Mike

"Him_B" wrote in message
Dear those Excel Experts,

I have a problem related to the excel application

closing
problem. I have created a excel filewith 4 userforms, 4 worksheets and

some
Marco on it. If I close the file but not to quit the excel application,

the
VBAProject are still been seen in the VBE. I open the file again in this
circumstance, the Marco can not run properly. In other case, if I quit the
excel application when I close the file, It will have no problem. Can
anybody tell me why and how to solve it.
Many Thanks,
Kan