Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] a911er@hotmail.com is offline

Default vblookup newbie question

Hi I have a spreadsheet that is used to keep track of parts taken by
sales reps. It has dates on the left column and approx 80 other
columns corresponding to the individual parts. each parts column can
have a vlue of 0 , 1 or more depending on how many parts they have
taken on that day. What I am trying to do is (on another sheet) is
enter a certain date and have it return a chart of parts taken that
day(zero parts coumns excluded). this is for the purpose of giving the
reps a sheet detailing just the parts they took that day. Is vloookup
the best way, and HOW or is there a way to make this update happen
automatic on the second sheet.
thanks for the help