Ishika

Default Running Excel events even in edit mode....

Hi,

I have developed a COM component (local server) which supports
IConnectionPoint interface, so is able to fire events. In Excel macro I
define my object using WithEvents keyword. This scheme works fine until
entering the edit mode, i.e. when excel is in edit mode it doesn’t
handle or even receive any events. So events are lost in this case.

I need a mechanism by means of which I can know before raising events
that Excel is not able to handle them, or enforce Excel to receive my
events even in edit mode and have a guarantee for it.

Your help will be appreciated!!! :)

- Ishika

--
Ishika