Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John P. D'Arminio John P. D'Arminio is offline

Default Help Crafting an Inventory Spreadsheet

Keith,

Thank you for the advice. Will give it some consideration.

John

"KJTFS " wrote in message
John,
Helping with this over a message board would be very very hard.
Without trying to sound like a shameless plug for myself there are a
bunch of posters on this board that also have consulting services, I
suggest looking around at the posters and seeing which ones have a lot
of answers and maybe contacting them.

Keith
www.kjtfs.com

P.S. If anyone thinks this shouldn't be placed on the board I will
edit the message out, I know this is an informational board and not a
business board.

---