Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken Wright Ken Wright is offline

Default continue to move data until all moved

Just realised that the code is now moving the cell with 'Status:' in it over as
well. Is that OK or not OK? Will take a look at the other bit shortly :-)

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 00/02/03

"eadie" wrote in message
om...
Hi again Ken, thanks for that , it works fine. Sorry ive just
realised that i'd be better off doing it slightly differently.

After moving the status messages to column B, i'd then like to copy
all of column B (not just the status messsages) and paste the data
again horizontally in the 'output' worksheet.

I tried using another WITH statement referring to column B , and then
tried selecting and copying the data over....

Columns("B:B").Select
.Copy wks2.Cells(otpr, otpc)

but it didnt seem to work.

this is what im trying to achieve...

A B... ...E F G
thisisid1 thisisid2 status: read-error01 activated

thisisid1 thisisid2 status: executing accessdenied
etc..etc..

so basically, everything in column B, BUT as like before, a set of
data per row.

Sorry for being such a pain...I am definetly not going to change my
mind after this one!!!

cheers,

eadie

"Ken Wright" wrote in message