Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Excel fails me - upgrade to database?

Most probably we will be going to implement a database
solution. Since we cannot design our own Access database
(central company IT regulations forbid workers to design
own databases since without central knowlegde/control no
support can be given in case of problems), we will have
the IT department to design (probably with Discovery DB)
our new application.

Any suggestions as how to go along with the design?
- What aspects of database are important;
- What costs could be involved for a 10 persons access (I
ask since we never have had such a project).

TIA again for suggestions!

Martin