Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob L[_4_] Bob L[_4_] is offline

Default SetZoom in PageSetup

Hi

I realise this is primarily a forum for VB developers, but I hope someone can help
I'm using the Excel 8.0 type library in a VC++ 6.0 project. I want to set the Zoom property of the PageSetup object to fals
so that I can use the SetFitToPagesWide and SetFitToPagesTall methods. In VBA this looks straight forward - you can set Zoom to a boolean or to a value. However, when I try to call the type library method SetZoom(COleVariant((short)FALSE) or even SetZoom(COleVariant(VARIANT_FALSE)) it throws an exception

It appears that the SetZoom function will only take a long parameter between 10 and 400. Does anyone know how to se
the Zoom property to false using the Excel type library? Any help is greatly appreciated