Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob van Gelder[_4_] Rob van Gelder[_4_] is offline

Default Copy and Paste - Last Row

Please outline your requirements. It's difficult to determine your needs by
reading your code.

"Adam Jones" wrote in message
Ok, I think I follow what you are saying about coping rows instead of

columns. I tried the code you provided me, but first I inserted a
window("AllBrands") after the destination part - because after the data that
is visiable is copied, it has to then be pasted into a different workbook.

With Sheet1
lngLastRow = .Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row
.Columns("A:F").AutoFilter Field:=6, Criteria1:="Brand"
.Range(.Rows(2),

Rows(lngLastRow)).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible). Copy Destination:= _
Windors("AllBrands.xls").Rows(lngLastRow + 1)
End With

But now I still get errors. Arrgh...., I wish I understood this better
Any further advise would be great, I am not sure where I went wrong