Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Zych[_4_] Tim Zych[_4_] is offline

Default PLEASE stop Excel version popup!!

What is the file type? File - SaveAs - SaveAsType

"Lisa" wrote in message
I hope someone can assist me with this problem. In
Access, I am exporting data to an Excel 2000 spreadsheet
then sending via Outlook to users. Everything was working
UNTIL I added code to format the Excel file.

I used:
Worksheets(sheetName).Range("A1:A26").Formula = "='Sheet2'!
$A$1:$Z$1"

Now every time a file is created I get an Excel popup
message stating the file is in Excel 95/97 version and
asks if I would like to overwrite it with the latest
version.

What did I do wrong? How do I stop it? Is there anyway
to fix my code to prevent this or a way to automatically
select 'Yes' to the popup?

Thanks!!