Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.templates,microsoft.public.office.developer.vba,microsoft.public.officedev
Gunilla Gunilla is offline

Default Excel don't load macros from add-in

Hello,

I have created an Excel add-in (.xla) and placed it in a folder (AddIn
folder in personal settings) and want to open an Excel-document from .NET as
an automation server. When the document is opened the add-in is installed
but the macros is not visible in the VB Editor so I can't make use of the
add-in from the document.

I have also tried to open Excel from a Word VBA-macro (same code as in .NET)
and it is the same problem.

When I tried to open Word from an Excel VBA-macro it works! So it must be a
problem in Excel...

Do someone knows if there is some settings that must be done?

Regards
Gunilla