Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pete McCosh[_5_] Pete McCosh[_5_] is offline

Default Explanation of code

Matt,

the mid statement has three parts. Mid("Matt",2,1)

The first is the source string, the second the start
character for the result and the third how many characters
to return. If you omit the third argument, it will go up
to the end of te source string. For example:
Mid("Matt",2,1) returns "a", but

Mid("Matt",2) returns "att".

With regards to you checkboxes, are they in a userform and
how many are there in total? Has checkbox1 been deleted,
or is it just not part of the group you want to manipulate?

Pete