Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robin Hammond[_2_] Robin Hammond[_2_] is offline

Default How to set equivalent of Visual Basic "redraw = false"

Try this.

APPLICATION.ScreenUpdating =FALSE

set it back to true when you have finished.

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com

"GrantS" wrote in message
om...
Hi
I am wanting to stop the flickering of a work sheet while looping
through the rows and fields to perform some formatting and calculation
funtions.

Is there an option similar to Visual Basic's "Redraw=False" to
maintain the screen (WorkSheet) while the operations are performed?

I have hunted the Excel Object model but not found anything that seems
to do the trick.

Thanks in anticipation.

Grant