Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
colby s colby s is offline

Default Macro Help

I have a worksheet I import a text file into and then remove certain
columns and format the sheet. The problem I am having is that the las
row always has data in it I don't need. I need to know how to find the
last row with data and then delete it through VBA code. The second
problem is I have a column (column E) with error codes in it and I
want to be able to go through every cell in that column and for each
error code put the error reason in column F next to that row. I was
thinking of looping through the rows in column E but was not sure how
to. Any help would be appreciated.