Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stacie[_2_] Stacie[_2_] is offline

Default Excel query in a macro

I created a file residing on the network with multiple
queries pulling data from with the active worbook. These
queries run with a macro command button. This file and
its queries work on my PC, however when I copy it to
another users PC (using my network logon), access the
file, and attempt to run the macro, I get a "Compile
error: Can't find project or library". The debugger
highlights the Chr 'linefeed' entry. When I run the query
manually (without the macro), it runs properly and a re-
recorded macro on that process is exactly the same as the
original file, however, it will not run with a command
button macro.

What could be causing this error?

I am running Excel 2000 the other user runs Excel 2002.
I am on Windows 2000, they are on Windows XP

Thank you.