Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
James Stephens James Stephens is offline

Default Now problem with autofilter

Ok, I have fixed the autofilter problem, I guess maybe I know more than I thought I did, or at least I got it figured out, only one last problem, the array part.

Sub FindOrCreate()
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Dim MyPath As String
Dim sh As Worksheet
Dim grade As Variant
Dim Sht1 As Worksheet
Dim Sht2 As Worksheet
Dim i As Integer
Dim r As Integer
Dim c As Integer

grade = Array("12004", "122003", "22004")

I need to fill this array with the values in sheet1, in column E. They start in row one, but I won't know how long the list wll be so I figure I need to use a lastrow.count type of code. I will keep looking in google for an answer to this but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim