G_Chem

Default Use list options to hide columns

Excel 97

Hi,

I was wondering if the following is possible in excel:

<big deep breath

I have 4 separate worksheets for data entry and results calculation for
radiation detection, each is a separate type of test.

These worksheets/tests share a lot of common Fields for data input and
calculations, what I want to do is combine the worksheets and show/hide
only the columns relevant to each test.

In column A, I have added a drop down list of 4 different types of
test.

Depending on the type of test I select; call them A, B, C & D

Can I use a List to control which columns are shown?

I'm not looking for you to do this for me just a helpful nudge in the
right direction, providing it's feasible in the first place!

Thanks for your time.

G_Chem

--
G_Chem