Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
C Petrin C Petrin is offline

Default Selecting a cell range

Good point.

"Edwin Tam" wrote in message
Note that the resize method won't work for negative values of

e_row_offs and e_col_offs.

----- C Petrin wrote: -----

Have a look at the Range Resize property. Something like this

should
work.

Range("T_origin").Offset(s_row_offs,

s_col_offs).Resize(e_row_offs,
e_col_offs).Select

"peterG" wrote in message
I want to be able to select a range of cells where the
bounds of the range are variable.
I can go to the first cell with something like:
Application.Goto Reference:="T_origin"

ActiveCell.Offset(s_row_offs, s_col_offs).Activate
I then tried:
ActiveCell.Offset(e_row_offs, e_col_offs).Select
but this just selects the single cell at (e_row_offs,

e_col_offs) from T_origin. I tried a number of other
things that I guessed at, but no success.
Can someone tell me how I can select all cells in the

range (s_row_offs, s_col_offs):(e_row_offs, e_col_offs)?
The VB Help file doesn't seem give any information on the

application dependent functions such as these. The Excel
Help file programming section just gives a copy of the VB
Help file.
Many thanks.