Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kevin P.[_3_] Kevin P.[_3_] is offline

Default Excel 2002 workbooks for Excel 2000

I need help with trying to get an Excel 2002 workbook
running under Excel 2000 (Office 2000).
The workbook is quite large ( 6Mb) and is used for
keeping track of cash flow in small businesses. I've
tried to save it as an Excel 97 to 2002 type file (multi-
version), but keep getting an error message when the save
gets to the point where it generates the earlier Excel
portion of the workbook. Message is "Document Not Saved".
There is another workbook associated with the one I'm
trying to convert. It is much smaller (< 1 Mb) and saves
as the multi-version type with no error message.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin P.