Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul B[_7_] Paul B[_7_] is offline

Default Dashboard Display

Neil, have a look here
http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/...eedometer.html

--
Paul B
Using Excel 97 & 2000

"Neil" wrote in message
Anyone seen those fancy dashboard displays ? Kinda like a
speedometer on a car... I want to be able to create a
display like this is excel, I can create a pie chart,
that is split into section like, poor, average, good ,
excellent, I then need to overlay a "pointer" onto the
graph for a given element im measuring. So if we have a
target attendance of 90% I need the pointer on the pie
chart to have a starting point in the middle of the chart
and an end point that is 90% of 360 degrees around the
chart.. does this make sense ? or if anyone know any web
pages that may have this sort of information ? or an
alternative way to get the dashboard look to display
data ?

Many thanks in advance