Jon Peltier

Save the workbook with the worksheet and chart you want to copy. Select
the sheet and chart, and Move (don't Copy) them to a new workbook. Close
the original workbook without saving. Reopen the workbook, then Move the
copied sheets into the original workbook.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

CaliberX wrote:

Re-reading my post, it seems to be a little winded and not sure if I am
clear enough. The answer to the following question should give me the
help I require.

How do I make a text box behave the exact same way a chart title does
when copying the data sheet and the related chart?

Thanks again.
CaliberX