Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Beto[_3_] Beto[_3_] is offline

Default Automatic word wrapping on the formula ... don't know its name

Gord wrote:
Beto

Have not heard of any setting that would prevent this.

Work-around could be to enter a WindowsSplit at say A5. Select your cell
with the long formula in the lower part of the split window. The text in the
formula bar would cover just the top part of the split window.

I know it's clunky but what else?

I get your idea... it's a pity there is no setting for this, because
with this solution I can see everything, but lose some space on screen.

Beto
Reply: Erase between the dot (inclusive) and the @.
Responder: Borra la frase obvia y el punto previo.