Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
shrekut[_2_] shrekut[_2_] is offline

Default Endless Loop when using ComboBox1.BoundColumn = 2

Kieran,

Thanks for the suggestion but B10 and D10 are not part of the source
The ComboBox's source is on another sheet. I stilled tried you
suggestion and it did not help. In stepping through the debugger I se
that it returns to the first line after it hits
ComboBox1.BoundColumn = 2. Is it possible that the changing of th
BoundColumn property calls this sub routine Private Su
ComboBox1_Change()? If so then why could I not try to create anothe
instance of this ComboBox1 control with something like

Set cb to ComboBox1
cb.BoundColumn = 2

which I tried, by the way, and it still did not work