Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Thomas Bartkus[_3_] Thomas Bartkus[_3_] is offline

Default Mail Worksheet as (html) message body

Excel has a nice shortcut button to open an email dialog window. You can
get at this programmatically by:

Application.EnvelopeWindow = True

The problem is how (via the object model) to get to each textbox entry
"From", "To", "Cc" and "Subject".

Then how to hit the "Send This Sheet" button programmatically. I can get
to this button via SendKeys but that, of course, is problematical since
Excel will need to have the focus - which it cannot in this application.

I can't find how all this fits into the Excel object model. Most
maddeningly, the macro recorder goes blind the instant you click on the
[mail] button. Can anyone give me hints on how to access these functions
properly from within VBA? Its got to be in there - no?

So simple to do via mouse & keyboard :-(
Thomas Bartkus