Don Guillett

I'm using ie6 direct to msnews and
phillips 12:23 central time
Carey 12:27

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Duke Carey" wrote in message
Bob -

Must be your newsreader. I'm able to use only the Microsoft web interface
while at the office. In that view, your post shows up at 10:30, lower on

the
screen than mine at 10:26.

Duke

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

How did that happen? I looked earlier and yours was the only response.

Now I
look, and my is time-stamped earlier than yours. I have noticed that
Mangesh's all get at the top of the list, regardless of whether he is

first
responder or not, now it is happening to me :-)

Bob

"Duke Carey" wrote in message
If I understand your question correctly, A2 should contain the

following

=INDIRECT(A1&2)

"qatest" wrote:

Here is what I would like to have:

A B

1 B
2 10

Setup a value 'B' in cell A1 and hope to get B2 value "10" in cell

A2 -
thought that using ="A1"&2 in cell A2 will work but didn't.....

/QAtest