Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob van Gelder[_4_] Rob van Gelder[_4_] is offline

Default Extracting email addresses from Outlook Contacts

Todd,

Try posting to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba

Rob

"Todd Huttenstine" wrote in message
Hey, is there anyway that I can extract the actual email
addresses from Outlook2000 distribution lists or
contacts. For example, I click on new email button. It
then brings up a "select Names" dialog box from which I
can scroll through all the peoples names. If I select a
name and then click the "to" button, it inserts that name
into the To address of the email. Now the name does not
actually show the email address. In order for me to see
the email address, I ened to double click on one of the
names I added to the "To" field. THhs will bring up the
properties of that person. I then click on the "E-Mail
Address" tab and from there can see the smtp: email
address.

This is the address I would like to extract from the
actual contact name without having to go through that
entire process.

Can anyone please help me?

Thank you
Todd Huttenstine