Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Switching woorkbooks & and invoking a macro from within a macro

Hi Bob

in a very simple version (without error checking, etc) try

Sub Sequence_Macro()
Sheets("Table1").Select
sub_routine_1 ()
Sheets("Table2").Select
sub_routine_2 ()
end sub

Frank

Bob Benjamin wrote:
I have a workbook with 2 worksheets:

worksheet 1 - is for stock prices
worksheet 2 - is for mutual fund prices

I have written (with lots of help from you nice folks) 2 sub-routines

sub-routine 1 gets stock prices for worksheet 1
sub-routine 2 gets mutual funds prices for worksheet 2

How can I get these my 2 sub-routines to work in sequence with one
macro? Specifically, I want to programmically:

1. Go to worksheet 1 and run sub-routine 1 and then
2. Go to worksheet 2 and run sub-routine 2.

What is the coding?