Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default creating dynamic mirrored worksheets

See one reply to your other post.

Johnny Eager wrote:

I have project where I import (via Word Automation) text content into a
Excel template. All text, no calculations.

I want to have a second worksheet which mirrors certain columns from sheet
1. Here is the problem.

How can I have both worksheets dynamic at the same time?

If I enter data in worksheet one, I want the data to appear in the same cell
row (like-named column). This I can do.

But what want is to have worksheet 2 also dynamic so when I enter data into
a row, it appears in the like-named column on worksheet 1.

In other words, I want to be able to enter data in either sheet, and the
results are the same in both.

thanks for the help.

JE

--