Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Writing Array Formulas in VBA

And try it using the A1 reference style.

the help is incorrect with this statement:

If you use this property to enter an array formula, the formula must use the
R1C1 reference style, not the A1 reference style (see the second example).

Ed wrote:

Anyone know how to assign an array formula to a cell
using VBA? If possible, I'd like to use 'A1' format.
Follow on question: Complicating matters, the formula has
quotes in it - how do I force the quotes through without
VBA bugging out due to the extra quotes I'm putting
around the formula

--

Dave Peterson