Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Move Cell to Top/Left Position on Screen

A slight typo, try:

Range("B33:BA33").Select

"pjhageman <" wrote:

Receiving Compile Error: Syntax Error, Line:Range(B33:BA33).Select is
highlighted

Tom Ogilvy wrote:
*Easiest would be just to put it in the window

Sub B33Size()
Range(B33:BA33).Select
ActiveWindow.Zoom = True
Range("B33").Select
End Sub

if you want to move it down a bit

Sub B33Size()
Range(B33:BA33).Select
ActiveWindow.Zoom = True
Range("B25").Select

Tom Ogilvy

"Phil Hageman" wrote in
message
I am using variations (different chart names) of the
following code to size and position a series of imbedded
charts (in one worksheet) on screen such that they display
exactly on top of each other. This code is attached to a
forms command button in another worksheet to execute the
code. Works great. Now I need to do a similar thing
within a different worksheet, but instead of a chart, I
want to use three merged cell ranges: B1:BA1, B33:BA33,
and B65:BA65 as the point to be located at, say, Top = 10,
Left = 150. I do not want to resize, just have the cell
go to 10/150. How this should work: user clicks the
button and cell range B33 moves to 10/150, for example.
In this B33 example, I would call the macro DisplayB33.

Seems the code should be simple and straightforward, but I
can't figure out how to do it. Tried the macro generator
to no avail. Can someone help with the code?

Sub GoToMetric6()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Sheets("Metrics").Select
ActiveWindow.Zoom = 57
Range("A1").Select
With ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 56")
.Height = 660
.Width = 780
.Top = 10
.Left = 150