Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dundonald dundonald is offline

Default how do you loop through each worksheet?

I'm an excel newbie. I've figured out how to cycle through each row in a
given worksheet and I can extract data from whatever column in that
worksheet. I've found how to do this by searching this group's archive.

I haven't been so fortunate, despite my searches, for with my next question
though:

What I would now like to know is how do I cycle through each worksheet in a
file (do you call it workbook?)?

Obviously when I know how to do this, it would mean I can cycle through each
worksheet in a workbook, and locate any cell.

Thanks.