Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hailnorm[_3_] hailnorm[_3_] is offline

Default Printing multiple worksheets only if data exists

I tried to use the macro that you had suggested this week & I get a
error:

Quick recap: I created a file with 4 worksheets (Qtr1, Qtr2, Qtr3
Qtr4) totaling data. The totals vary from sheet to sheet- the cel
location of the 'total' cell). So I linked the 'total' from each shee
to cell A1 within each of the sheets. A1 is formatted at white font s
it's not visible.

So if any of the 4 sheets has a value in cell A1 greater than '$0.00
then that particular sheet should print otherwise nothing happens.

I'm a novice when it comes to this so its probably something silly tha
I didn't do. Here is the macro

Sub SelectPrint()
For Each Sh In ActiveWorkbook
If Not IsEmpty(Sh.Range("A1")) Then
Sh.PrintOut
End If
Next
End Sub

If I run the macro with or without any values, I get the followin
error:

Runtime error 438
Object doesn’t support this property or method

“For Each Sh In ActiveWorkbook” is highlighted in yellow.

HELP!!!