Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Matt B Matt B is offline

Default Macro help, again!

Hi,

Im continuing on with my "highlighting" macro as per my post yesterday
(thanks for the advice guys), but as always I now want to expand what it
does...unfortunately my code doesnt do what its meant too!

What I would like would be if cell c12 is "ms" then cell h12 would have a
border AND cells h9 and h10 would have a border, have a grey background and
the text in them would become black. When I do this I can get the either
the 1st or the 2nd part working, but not both simultaneously.

Also, is there a way that would mean that i didt have to specify a cell for
the value to be "ms" - im going to be entering data in c11 down to c40 and
would want the macro to highlight the cells in the correspoding row.

Thanks in advance,

Matt