Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Doug Glancy[_6_] Doug Glancy[_6_] is offline

Default Writing Array Formulas in VBA

Ed,

I sometimes find the easiest way to get the correct quote configuration is
to enter the formula into a cell with the macro recorder turned on, and then
copy the resulting code.

hth,

Doug

"Ed" wrote in message
Anyone know how to assign an array formula to a cell
using VBA? If possible, I'd like to use 'A1' format.
Follow on question: Complicating matters, the formula has
quotes in it - how do I force the quotes through without
VBA bugging out due to the extra quotes I'm putting
around the formula