Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bourbon[_8_] Bourbon[_8_] is offline

Default Seriously need help

I have asked help before about this but no one seems to know the answe
and yet I am sure that it is not that difficult:

Columm A: dates
Columm B: Stock prices
Columm C: Recommendations (ie: there is either B,S,H or TP), there i
only an entry when the recommendation was changed. Thus most of colum
C is empty.
Columm D: Target price. if there is nothing in columm C then there wil
be nothing in columm D.

I chart the columms A and B (I used VBA to do it automatically).
Now here is my query: I want to produce a code that will search colum
C and when ever it finds either a B,S,H or TP, I want it to produce
text box in columm E (I will then copy and paste Columm A, C and D
into that text box......

No one seems to know the way to do this and yet it is the sam
principal as when you run an event study with binomial parameters i
excel (where excel searches for either 0s or 1s) and then executes a
operation.)

Please can anyone help me.........I have attached the excel file. Th
graphic is what it will look like once finished....

Thanks

Can you in advanc