Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
marxbalz marxbalz is offline

Default First Sheet,First column as template

Hi gurus,
I have a unique requirement. I need to have my first sheet
first column as a template. In other words, whenever i add a new sheet,
the first column of that sheet should be automatically populated by
first sheet first column. Is there any code to do that?

Also if i insert a new row to first sheet, the rest of the sheets
should automatically adjust to it. If i delete or update also, the rest
of the sheets should reflect it.

Can anybody help me out please?

thank you

P.S. The rest of the columns will have different values in all the
other sheets.

---