Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Koerner Michael Koerner is offline

Default Help, Unable to start Excel

For some unknown reason whenever I try to start Excel my computer locks up
tighter that a drum., even Ctrl+Alt+Del will not start it. Running win98SE,
Office 2002. All other office applications run just fine. I have no idea how and
what could have become corrupted. I have done detect and repair -No Luck- Is
there a file for Excel like Normal.dot for word or PPT10.pcb for PowerPoint that
may have become corrupted that I can delete, that will regenerate when I restart
Excel?

--

Regards
Michael Koerner