Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Duppypog Duppypog is offline

Default Macro Dialog Box Help

We have a workbook created by someone else that includes several macros.
The dept. wants to remove all the values and save the workbook with a new
name to begin tracking a new year. When they open the newly created file,
it populates cells with data from the old file. I suspect it's something in
the macros causing this, but when I open the macros dialog box, edit, all
the buttons except "Run" are grayed out. The workbook/worksheets aren't
protected, so I'm stumped. Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing
this?

thanks,
Lynnette