Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Tjia John Tjia is offline

Default System asks to save when no changes made?

There could be a =NOW() formula somewhere for the current date, which
will update to today's date, for example. Or they may be an Auto_open
macro running that does something which may not be visible.

"Megan" wrote in message ...
Any ideas why, when I open a sheet and don't make changes,
when I go to close the sheet, system asks me if I want to
save. This seem to only happen with some files? Is there a
setting somewhere on the file or the system setting? Any
ideas welcome?

Thanks